Is scuba diving in the Philippines and becoming a PADI Divemaster your dream come true? Here at Devocean Divers we offer unique PADI Divemaster programs to turn your dreams into reality. This could be the start of a whole new life after the Coronavirus world crisis, an opportunity for you to make a new career as a PADI Professional. This quarantine time has kept you locked in, it’s the moment to step out! It’s both challenging and rewarding and you’ll be leading the life you always dreamed of. Imagine your office being on a beach, your daily commute being on a boat heading towards the thresher sharks and your work being underwater – it’s all possible here in Malapascua!
Join us for your Divemaster Course and you’ll learn how to become a professional PADI Divemaster while making awesome dives and exploring our beautiful Malapascua dive sites – and meeting the thresher sharks! It’s a life changing experience, an incredible opportunity and it will look great on your CV! Did we mention that you’ll feel like part of our team and take home memories to last a lifetime?
Sign up for our Special Offer!
- Get started with your PADI Divemaster theory NOW with eLearning and SAVE 25% on the price of the eLearning material (click here to get started)
- Join us for a month for about US $1200 including PADI materials, accommodation AND unlimited dives!!
- Book now and we’ll keep your dates flexible so you can join us when you are able to travel!
PADI Divemaster Internship with Devocean
The Devocean Divemaster Internship is the original, most comprehensive and complete package available. A PADI Divemaster Internship means that you will be taken under the wing of our PADI instructors just like a member of staff and you will be taught not only the skills to lead certified divers but also the inner workings of a successful PADI 5 Star dive center.
Our Divemaster Packages
It’s possible to get started on becoming a PADI Divemaster no matter what your current level of diving experience! That’s right, if you are not yet certified to dive you can take a longer program with us which will take you through all of the necessary courses up to and including Divemaster. Imagine spending a couple of months on a tropical island becoming a PADI Pro!
If you are already a certified diver, you’ll need to work your way up to PADI Rescue Diver level before getting started on the PADI Divemaster Course. If you are already a Rescue Diver with an up to date EFR certification you are ready to get started – take a look at our “What do I need to know” section below OR get started now by taking the Divemaster PADI eLearning online!
If you are not yet a Rescue Diver that’s not a problem, we’ll put together a tailored program for you which takes in to account your current certification level and your number of logged dives to date. We are here to help you on your path towards becoming a PADI Professional and that means making the process as straight forward as possible.
What do I need to know?
- To enrol on the PADI Divemaster course you need to be 18 years old, be a certified Rescue Diver with EFR certification in the last 24 months and have 40 logged dives. If you don’t have all of these it’s not a problem. We can start your program based on whatever level you are now.
- To get started you’ll also need a Doctor’s signature to confirm you are “medically fit for diving”, we have a standard PADI form for this which we can email to you to take your Doctor.
- Malapascua is an amazing location for Divemaster training and the people here are extremely friendly and helpful. It’s safe for single travellers as well as couples and groups.
- Our goal is to prepare you for working in the industry – not just gaining a certification. Your Devocean scuba diving training in Malapascua will be invaluable, teach you how to deal with real-life situations and you’ll leave the Philippines proud of your achievements and ready for the life you have been dreaming of as a confident and capable PADI Divemaster!
- Come prepared for an experience of a lifetime, awesome diving, thresher sharks and a lot of fun!
What will I learn?
Our comprehensive Divemaster Course in Malapascua includes the following topics and professional workshops:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
If you would like to join us, please contact us and feel free to ask any questions. We’ll get back to you with a program tailored to your needs and let you know an expected time frame and price. We will give you more details about the lifestyle on Malapascua and what to expect when living on an island. Check out our Facebook page Devocean Divers Malapascua, or our Divemaster dedicated page: Divemaster Internship Philippines, and you will see the fun that our candidates have been having.
You can also check our hashtag #devoceandiversmalapascua and scroll through our instagram pictures 😉
We look forward to scuba diving Malapascua with you soon!